Re: [ST] Valentine 1 power

Yes. You are picking up RFI from the bikes ignition. Changing the
power source won't help. The unit needs to re located else where on
the bike to eliminate it. Since more that likely you have it placed
where you like it the other alternative is to disable the laser
detection. Call Valentine and they can walk you through the sequence.
Oh the other nice feature of the V1 is that it's software is
up-gradable and the unit is programmable!

Erik