Re: [ST] Viper Alarm

Previously, you (Mitch Campbell) wrote:
> I was wondering whether somebody could email me a photo...or perhaps provide
> a good description of where the status light gets mounted for the OEM alarm.

The OEM alarm LED is factory installed in every bike at time of
manufacture.  It is inside the 3rd (driving?) light reflector housing.

> Having just purchased a Viper bike alarm.....well, I am at a loss finding a
> location to drill the hole for the light.

Somewhere on the cockpit dash perhaps?

> Also...where do you suppose the
> "hidden location" is where the siren gets mounted??

If it is small enough there is room just to the right of the seat inside
the bodywork.  I put the compressor for my air horn there.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"