RE: [ST] Valentine One and Virginia

The passport 8500 has a metal case, don't knw if it's magnesium, but is also
undetectable to the detectors.

A few Truckers I know carry a cheap throwaway detector with them to "give
up" to the LEO's in the event they are caught. (detectors are illegal in all
commerical vehicles in all states).

"UnderDawg"
STeve
Dallas, Tx