Re: [ST] Horror

Phil,

Thanks for the thoughts.  Despite knee-jerk reactions saying we should
nuke the entire middle-east, hopefully cooler head will prevail and we
will go about finding justice in a civilized manner.  I'm not saying we
should take it laying down; this must be considered an act of war.  I
think the wholesale slaughter of an entire region of the world is
somewhat extreme.

- -Keith