Re: [ST] The current terrorism acts.

There has been no word on where the firing in Afghanastan is coming from.
So don't jump to conclusions.

Yes, we will never be the same again and I agree with Cameron and Erik that
something needs to be done to prove that our beloved Country will not put up
with this.  And, yes, there are only a few known terrorist cells that could
pull off this kind of coordination, but we can't assume anything yet.  We
need to fully support our country, government, and military in this terrible
time, but trust in their ability to find out who did this and not try and
tell them who did it.  Yes, Usama bin Laden is probably a good possibility,
but we don't know for sure.  We just need to stand together as a group.
Pre-Empted strike/destruction is mandatory, but not unplanned retalliation.

And I don't know who it was, but there was an interview on the radio with an
official from Great Britian.  I can't even explain his "speech" but it
almost made me cry.  He kept his cool, but was firm and said that terrorism
is not just something that effects us here, but the entire world must stand
up against it or it will continue to grow and no one will be safe from it.
Just something to remember.

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28