Re: [ST] The current terrorism acts.

>No one is talking about genocide here Patti.  We're talking about ending
>terrorism and the fact is, terrorism lives and breaths in the middle east.
>We need to do what has to be done and we cannot concern ourselves with the
>small special interest people and worry about political correctness any
>longer.  That is why this has happened.

Timothy McVeigh was middle eastern?  That's news to me.

What if he'd blown up, oh, the Canary Wharf tower in London?  Or some
important building in the middle east, Paris, or Moscow?  Would you be
supportive of people saying, "Those Americans are terrorists; let's
blow America off the map!" or would you find that unreasonable?

Wipe out terrorists, certainly, but don't talk about wiping out an
entire country or region just because many terrorists come from there.

- -Patti