Re: [ST] a simple request

Jeff Jenkins wrote:

> Please do the following things immediately if you possibly can:
>
> ... Take a ride and look around at this country we live in.

I rode into work this morning after Mayor Willie Brown said that things
were running towards normal. I checked the traffic update as well, heard
that it was stopped around Treasure Island. Walking through downtown SF
was odd. Lots of Tourists milling about, folks like me wondering why we
bothered to come in. Picked up stuff at the office to bring back home to
pretend to work. I took the opportunity to take the long way home which
included crossing the Golden Gate Bridge (which was closed to peds and
bicyclists). At mid span, I relaxed my shoulders, hugged the tank with
my knees and let the cross wind bob me around in my lane. Autumn was in
the air and the sky was a brilliant as I had ever seem it. I started
gaining that wonderful giddy feeling whenever I'm out on the road by
myself on a gorgeous day.  Hours after, I still feel numb about all of
this...

Tai Day
Richmond, CA