[ST] Horror

I would like to see the person who masterminded these
(could it be anyone but Ben Ladin?) Captured by the
SAS and taken to America, made to read the names of
everyone killed and injured and then executed.

Nuking the middle east is no better than what they did
to the US, but I can understand the sentiment. I was
watching this live on the news after midnight here in
Australia, I could not belive what I was seeing.

My best wishes to all those affected by such cowards.

=====
bye for now
        Mal
        artmgs@xxxxxxxxx