From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Cameron McKay
Sent: 12 September 2001 02:19
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] The current terrorism acts.

What do you want to do Patti?  Continue to allow these countries to harbor
these terrorists and allow them to roam free throughout the world? Or
perhaps we should just try to weed them out.  The only way is to send a
message that we will not tolerate another governments support of terrorism.
Don't be so naive.  Do you want this to end?  If it is not done this way we
will have to live under a constant threat of this same thing happening again
and again.
Cameron
'00 ST