[ST] Terrorism and Horror

Erik Miner wrote:
 >It's time to take the gloves off.. No more reasonable responses.. No
 >more bullshit political responses.. these animals have started a
 >fucking war it's time to treat these animals like the fucking
 >godless sub humans they are. Kill them all.. nuke the entire fucking
 >middle east Iraq, Iran, Libya, All the Arab scumbags.. No Mercy.

Well, Erik. Sounds like you're condoning genocide here. I'm glad your
wife is alive. I'm glad you're children will soon be able to hug their
mother again. And I pray that no one will ever condone killing you and
them for the actions of someone of the same race and religious beliefs.

Cameron McKay wrote:
 >Wiping out the entire region is the only way those fucking animals will
 >understand we will no longer tolerate these attacks.

Jeez. We hear from another proponent of genocide. Cameron, it's too damn
bad that your flight to LA didn't end the way you wanted it to. Get over
it. Grab a towel, dry your eyes and be a man.

Jim_Karl_Gagn wrote:
 >did you see the footage of people celabrating in the streets with
 >people clapping their hands as well as children.

Jim, are you referring to that 1945 newsreel that was released after we
bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima thus killing thousands of innocent women
and children?

Erik Miner wrote:
 >I guess you didn't see the CNN footage of the Palestinians or what
 >ever group of Arabs it was dancing in the street celebrating..

Oh, that's the one that Jim was referring to. When I saw that I thought
that it was ironic that it was 56 years later, the footage was in color
and the people were olive skinned.

Erik Miner again:
 >fucking godless bastards.

Typical knee-jerk reaction. They are a predominately monotheistic
society. Just like we are.

Cameron McKay spouted:
 >Remember Kadafi? After the Lockerbie PAN AM bombing we went right in
 >and bombed the shit out of Libya and Kadafi. We never heard from that
 >fucker again.

Hmmm. Not exactly the history of it as I remember.

Cameron McKay wrote:
 >No one is talking about genocide here Patti.

Well then let's talk about Shakespeare. "A rose, by any other name,
would smell just as sweet." It may not be the best analogy but I've got
bad news for you Cameron. Wiping out a people is "genocide."

Don Draper summed up how I feel:
 >Yeah, it pisses me off to see Palestinians cheering in the streets.
 >But they didn't do it.   Just for once, let's go after the responsible
 >party.
 >
 >I'm tired of paying big bucks to carpet bomb innocent shmoes
 >while the perpetrator sits there and laughs at us and plans his
 >next atrocity!!

So before we go off and start attacking the Mideast think about this
little coincidence:

The New York Yankees swept four games from the Boston Red Sox. A jet
from Boston is intentionally crashed into New York City.

Maybe we should just nuke the bejeezus out of Boston and gun down all
Red Sox fans in the streets.

- --
Steve Lawler