Re: [ST] Back and thankful

>From: WeaselDawg <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx>

>Just got back in the door at home and kissed Kim and Allie.
>
>We were on descent into Newark when the first plane hit -

. Unfortunately I had co-workers on Two and have no
>confirmation
>at this point that they made it out.

Eric,

You, my friend, were way too close.  I am very happy to hear you and family
are OK.  I hope and pray for your friends.

As I woke up this morning, I find that I am beyond anger.  I am filled with
a steely-eyed determination.  I will stand united with my countrymen and see
that JUSTICE is done, firmly and swiftly to those responsible.  I refuse to
join in the angry rhetoric, screaming and yelling and throwing their feces
on any passing strangers like a bunch of monkeys.

Cool calm intelligence must prevail.  And absolute retribution will be
levied on the guilty.

steve duncan
American !!