Re: [ST] Terrorism and Horror

> Jim_Karl_Gagn wrote:
>  >did you see the footage of people celabrating in the streets with
>  >people clapping their hands as well as children.
>
> Jim, are you referring to that 1945 newsreel that was released after we
> bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima thus killing thousands of innocent women
> and children?

history will repeat itself because of semi-action measure, think what you
may, i still continue to think that those children will go foward and be the
next to hit and so on.

there should be a consensus that no war is allowed like in the middle-east
and that when it happens it is threat to the entire world, and we should act
on that globaly. it is the last drop, it should have been done earlier but
people needed convincing, i hope that we had enough or do you personnaly
need to be attacked directly in your living room to start to be concerned
adequatly.