[ST] Online RedCross Donations

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-pay-
page/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/104-5175713-0161560

I'm sure the link I pasted above won't work directly from this message
but the link itself is correct.  Just copy and paste everything into
your webviewer.    Amazon.Com's auctionsite has setup an easy and quick
way you can donate money to be used in regards to yesterday's events.
They are giving 100% of funds directly to the RedCross.

The only downside to this is that you cannot write your donations off
your taxes, to do that the donation will have to be made directly to the
RedCross.  I

Rev.  Jeff Jenkins - NRA, Airhead, Libertarian, Postal Worker, Sensitive
Lover