[ST] GTS milages

Here are the hard #'s for milage I have gotten out of Pirelli Dragon GTS
tires.  For those still concerned.
Rear tires have lasted, in order:
6335 miles
7581 miles
4384 miles
6146 miles
5712 miles

Front tires;
12807 miles
5219 miles
7192 miles

As a comparision I got 8700 miles out of the OEM(BT57) rear, and replaced
the OEM front at 8974 miles with about 1/4 of it left.  The two low milage
records were a result of neglect of maintaining proper inflation.  I found
them both down to 28 lbs near the end.  Big time DUH!  I don't normally run
tires to deep into the wearbars so some of these probably could have been
streached a bit further, but I go on a number of longer trips and don't want
to go thru chasing replacement tires on the road, again.  Hope this helps.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen