Re: [ST] Time to stop.

>I would ask that those participating in the current debate on what should
>be done to retaliate for recent atrocities,  take those conversations off
>list. This has been a dark event and we do not help anything by tossing
>insults back and forth. Lets leave the response to those that are best
>equipped to handle it.

Thank you Eric. The only way this tragic event has anything to do with my
ST is that my repair parts that in shipment are probably going to be
delayed for a bit. I can live with that. Those of you with working ST's,
please enjoy a ride around this great country for me.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643