RE: [ST] Viper Alarm

> If I was running the horn continuously I might be concerned about
> heat from
> the compressor.  But for a few seconds every now and then I don't
> think will
> be a problem.  :-)
>
> --
I actually meant heat from the engine reacting with compressed air! (or were
you being sarcastic-tough to tell from you canucks) ;-)  But now that I've
gone out and had a close look...I see it wouldn't be a problem.  I mounted
the horn there....didn't fit..I've temp thrown it under the seat till I get
creative.  It did take me awhile to figure out what the 3rd (driving) light
was though.  What I would call the running light...didn't figure it out
until I through some power at the Datatool coupling.

If anyone is looking for a decent alternative to the Datatool thing...drop
me an email and I'll hook you up with a dude.  $125 shipping included.

mitch