Re: [ST] Bar Risers

>I am considering the bar risers.
>
>Anyone tried bar risers?  Thoughts on them?

I have bar risers on mine, and recently rode Blake's which doesn't have the
bar risers. It really surprised me how much difference the risers made in
keeping some weight off the wrists. I mostly bought them because I have a
herniated disk in my back and they help with that. I didn't notice the
difference so much going from the stock bars to the raised bars, but I sure
noticed it going back the other way.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643