RE: [ST] Please keep it "ST/RS and Triumph"

LOL - sometimes I don't need the Joke-of-the-Day emails to make my
day....  If there could be any more sarcasm dripping off this, I suspect
my PC would short out due to liquid interference.

Come on guys - can we not abuse each other here, but rather respect that
we have differences of opinion, and the right to said opinions.
Especially when the title of the mail is to please keep this ST/RS and
hopefully at the very least Triumph......

Thanks again,
Graeme
(who actually has a Triumph Sprint ST and that's why he joined the list)

PS does anyone understand why Triumph supplies 'sealed' batteries that
liquid seems to get out of and has caps that you can take off to put
water in???