[ST] RS front wheel

Before all hell broke loose I was telling you all about hitting a rock and
seriously mangling my front wheel.

Luckily my local shop located a second hand replacement.

Well, when it arrived it was perfectly undamaged, but black! Off an ST
perhaps, or maybe a Speed Triple? I said to go ahead and fit it anyway (what
choice did I have).

Tonight I picked the bike up, and I have to say that black wheel looks real
good with the yellow paint and black frame. Makes the bike look seriously
mean n moody. It makes the silver rear wheel look a little wrong though, so
I guess a winter task will be to get the back black-coated to match. Then I
suppose I'll want a black engine too ...

It's good to be back on two wheels. It sure helps to blow the crap out of
your head.

Barry
00RS