[ST] Update on Blue Devil

Today I got the official word from the insurance company. "Blue Devil"
is totaled.

I went to the dealers and removed the pannier hardware, top rail, CF
rear hugger and CF tank pad. (Remember a while back when people were
complaining about their tank pads falling off? Well, those little
buggers are REALLY hard to remove if they are properly installed. Even
after 1.5 years!) I also restore all the old hardware. The entire
process took less than 3 hours. (Thanks to all who responded to my plea
for information.)

I talked to the sales manager, they are holding a 2001 Blue ST (no
2002's yet) for me pending the arrival of my insurance check. I would
think of getting anything else. Sorry folks, but those other bikes that
we've been discussing lately are just butt-ugly.

YEE-HAA!

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Happy to be alive in the NYC area.