Re: [ST] Wonderful Editorial

"WeaselDawg" <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For better understanding of this, it should be noted that this editorial
> was given in 1973 when the US pulled out of Vietnam.
>
> More info on the author, Gordon Sinclair.
>
> http://www.rcc.ryerson.ca/schools/rta/ccf/personal/hof/sincla_g.html

Boy, does that bring back memories.  I went to the site and played the
original recording.  My parents listened to CFRB, Sinc's home station,
non-stop from before I woke to go to school until late in the night.  I was
at school when the editorial was first read but I first heard a replay of it
that night.

Sinc could be very outspoken and this was typical of his style.  And, I
guess, I must have agreed with the sentiment because 24 years later I moved
my family to live in the United States.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"