Re: [ST] Long Distance in General

Matt and Patti,

Thanks so much for the info.

Patti, I looked up the plug kit at the address you gave me, but it looks
kinda large and a pain to carry.  Is that true, anyone else have some
alternates to look at?  Thanks again, I have no experience with these things
at all.  I have gotten quite a few miles out of twigs and grass stuffed into
an off road tire when the situation warranted it though.

Matt, hugely descriptive and very much appreciated.  Your information was
just what I was looking for.

Sean
'01 Sprint ST
'98 XR400 w/ lights
(okey I know you all well enough now) '81 Honda CX500