Re: [ST] Time to stop.

At 10:53 PM 9/13/01 -0700, Mike Benzon wrote:
>I'm sorry Eric, bought these things should be talked out, even on this list.
>It is better to air these feelings out than to sit back and say nothing.

Just so there is no confusion, I don't have a problem with the posts of how
people were affected by Tuesday's events, nor with those containing
information on how to contribute, give aid, etc. However, I do not agree
with the posts that were calling for violence or those that were attacking
other members of the list. Those types of posts will not be tolerated on
this list.

We often get off topic on this list - that is one of the things that keeps
it "new" and refreshing. I don't want to stop that from happening - only to
get the anger and hate under control.

- -Eric