Re: [ST] Long Distance in General

In a message dated 9/14/2001 10:13:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wflowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>What do you do to keep mosquitoes off you? There have been times when
>I've been camping that the bzzzz of them around the outside of the tent
>all night has been enough to keep me awake! And let's not talk about
>black flies!
>I guess I spent too much time camping in Northern Ontario when I was
>younger.

Good point about the buzzing things.  I have a misquito net, picked up from
an army surplus store that I sometimes use.  It doesn't take up much room,
but also doesn't help with no-see-ums.  The Devils little children.

As for the noise, I grew up in the North Maine Woods, my father is a guide up
there.  Perhaps it is genetics, but I get bitten very little, and have
learned to ignore the clouds of them as well as the noise.

Sean
'01 Sprint ST
'98 XR400 w/ lights