Re: [ST] Wonderful Editorial

The editorial created such a sensation at the time that US radio
stations began playing it. This prompted cowboy star Tex Ridder to cut a
rendition of it and issue it as a single.

I remember Sinclair from Front Page Challenge on the CBC. I saw a parody
the other night on a rerun of SCTV, it was quite funny.

The Triumph guys rode up from Newnan to bike night at the Vortex in
Atlanta last night on 12 Bonneville Americas. I think it will do well
against metric cruisers. At $8900 it's not a bad deal.

Mike MacLennan
"Bamadawg"
00 Triumph Sprint ST