Re: [ST] My September 11.

>I don't often post, and I know there are thousands of stories out there more
>poignant and dramatic than mine. But I somehow feel I have to write down
>what happened to me that day, although I also feel I will never forget it.
>So you're on the receiving end of my recollections - don't know if that's
>good or bad!   Anyway, here's my story....

Very glad you and your ST are ok. Be careful washing it, and I would
probably get a new airfilter installed pronto.

Living in earthquake country all my life, I've always felt better having a
motorcycle ready for evacuation. Glad it worked out for you.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
'99 Sprint St
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300