[ST] New file uploaded

Chris Strizver has uploaded the following file for you to view

Description :-
A faired view. It really does look nice; hardly noticable and blends in. I filed the the pointy ends of the brackets and they are nicely rounded, but it doesn\'t show very well in the photo. This installation is very secure and makes it easy to adjust/fill.

***I DO have 3 of the aluminum strips that I used for this left. I have no clue where I got them. If anyone wants one to use for this, I can send them to you***

URL :-
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/oiler-faired.jpg
File size = 40306
This email has been sent from the upload page
To upload a file, go to http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload