Re: [ST] Please keep it "ST/RS and Triumph"

>Yea, where's that Pecker Guy he's always good for saying sumthin stuuupid
>:-)

Anyone want to discuss CORNERING?  I just got back from the Streets of
Willow Springs this past weekend as I tagged along with my riding crew to
California Superbike School.  I've already attended, so I just whipped
around Sand Canyon, The Crest, Angeles Forest Highway, etc., with another
list member.  I thought I'd point out two things:

The 1992 Seca II I borrowed (see
http://members-http-1.rwc1.sfba.home.net/dogexhaust/bike/CSS004.jpg) is
capable of 115mph if the road is long enough;
The Sprint ST I rode with was not able to lose me; and
Neither of us touched anything down in prolly 250 miles of twisties.

The Seca isn't exactly known for its ground clearance, so for all the
cornering ignoramuses that may be on the list, how did I do dat?

Is that what you were hoping for?