[ST] VFR and FUTURA

Actually.... I was sitting here thinking about my post
a few lists ago regarding the awkward appearance of
the new VFR and unsightly (IMO) Futura... I have
indeed failed to give the Futura deserved credit for
one thing.. it is DIFFERENT and very distinctive.. and
many to like its appearance.. I think it looks fine
until about the gascap forward.. but it has broken the
mold and become different. This is not a smartass
remark. I respect manufacturers for being intuitive.
It shows promise and I believe it may be very
interesting to see what else they come up with. the
HONDA on the other hand.. I just hope they got some of
the electrical issues taken care of along with the
other improvements..   :) I feel very fortunate to
have dodged the common problems on my sprint
(13,500mi)

I guess if we ALL wanna have fun slicing the
appearance of a bike.. lets choose one that beggs for
it.. the Valkrye (spell check) hehehe

Tony Burke
00' ST (red)