RE: [ST] Please keep it "ST/RS and Triumph"

That's because you understand how to ride without dragging bits.

Now, I am not saying that the people who drag bits ride incorrectly,
just that they could ride without scraping peg feelers (on the street at
sane speeds.)

Some people like to scrape stuff; it makes them feel more manly or
something.  I enjoy the occasional peg scraping on the track; it brings
a smile to my face.  However, I know when I scrape a peg; it is out of
sheer laziness.

You cannot afford to be lazy on the street.  There are too many
unknowns.  What if you lever your bike up on rough pavement because you
are touching stuff down?  What if you hit a patch of sand when cranked
over so far?  Do you guys see what I am getting at?

Quick turn in helps reduce lean angles and durations giving you the most
available contact patch at all times.  Not only does this make you
faster, but it helps to compensate for the unknown conditions ahead.

That said, it is not for everyone, only the fast, intelligent, good
looking guys like myself, I guess ;)[1]

  "Different Strokes for Different Folks."

Andrew
00 Daytona
http://ultrasupercool.com
[1] Ok, so I'm not fast, intelligent or good looking, but I have a nice
bike ;)