[ST] America- Non ST

I was late getting into the office on Tuesday..and did not hear of the
terrorist attack until about an hour after it begun.  When I walked into my
office there was silence as all eyes were glues to the TV.  My first thought
was...the people responsible for this are fucked...absolutely fucked...
don't they realize what they've done?...  In retrospect I don't know why
this is so, I am usually quite a compassionate person, my first thoughts
should have been about the lost lives on the aircrafts.  And yet I am not
alone.  So much talk has been about revenge and justice and retribution.

For a foreigner I think I know Americans as well as anybody can.  My wife is
from Ohio..90% of my business is conducted with them...and I spend more time
in the states then I do in Canada (L1-A Visa).  I think as
individuals...people the world over are mostly the same.  But get a bunch of
Americans together and let them set a goal, it is always achieved.  They
don't know the meaning of failure.  You have to respect that.  And they have
set a goal...

mitch