RE: [ST] The Good, Bad, & Ugly: ST Trip Notes (long, but I need the therapy)

Oh my, oh my! Bad batch of cables? My ass! Where is the recall on this
batch? From what I've read on this list, it seems that if you've passed 5K
miles, your safe. Has anyone's broke after that? I've got 14K on mine with
no clutch cable issues.

Jeff, Triumph needs to replace/repair to new condition all damaged parts AND
clothing; don't settle for anything less. They should throw something nice
in there to boot!

I think I'll draft a letter to Jerry and ask him what is being done. This is
getting scary. Good to hear that you're unhurt. Silver lining? Well, you
WERE only 3 miles from home, not 300!

- -Chris Strizver