[ST] My Dealer Has Dropped Triumph

Today, myself and 100 other sportbike riders went on a ride for the
American Red Cross which raised $3500. What blew me away though, was the
news that my shop had dropped Triumph, after 5 years. A reliable source
told me that it was over constant warranty work hassles and perpetual
parts availability problems. Anyway, it's a great shop with some
talented mechanics. I feel sort of abandoned. One good thing is that I
live in a large metro area with 3 other Triumph dealers but I don't them
as well or have as much confidence in their mechanic's abilities.

Mike MacLennan
"Bamadawg"