RE: [ST] Are we being taken for granted?

Your post expresses sentiments similar to my post of a few days ago.  List a
few articles you think could use an upgrade and some people accuse you of
hating the ST or wanting a complete over-haul.  Rubbish.  Even minor things
like LED's, adjustable seat height/comfort..etc.  I don't think it is too
much to ask for minor improvements over the YEARS.  As far as after
market...if there wasn't JL they would be almost nothing.

mitch
00ST
84 GR650