Re: [ST] (off topic) Keith Code is a Scientologist

>And that's a problem because....  ???

Scientology is very bad about persecuting people who choose to leave
their "church"-- I personally know someone who has spent a lot of time
tied up in church with them, and who has been harrassed mercilessly,
after he figured out that scientology is a scam and chose to leave.

Keith Code has a right to believe whatever he wants to; I have no
problems with that.  I also have the right to choose not to do
business with someone if my money will eventually wind up supporting
something I feel strongly against.

- -Patti