[ST] It's about MOTORCYCLES!!!

Folks, this is a pretty good, useful and fun list....when it's about
motorcycles!!!

Just my tiny opinion but there are about ten gazillion web sites out there for
posting political and religious viewpoints.  Please use them! I like to
participate in this list because of the motorcycle (particularly the Sprint)
content.  When I have to wade through the crap that's been being posted lately
I want to just send the "un subscribe" message and be done with it.

I understand the occasional "just gotta get this off my chest" or a quick "man
what's going on with the world" post mixed in to the content, but this list is
starting to sound like it should be named
www.airyourpersonalopinionsaboutwhatswrongwiththeworld.com.

Sorry..just had to get that off my chest.

Steve Bergman

01 Sprint ST