Re: [ST] RE: Keith Code school, WARNING! No religious content.

Other than the pushing of Dianetics in Code's subtle way (20 foot banners,
Dianetics on every bike and leathers, the recommending of reading the book
"Dianetics" to help those who need to overcome fear on the track, etc.) I
have found the classes to be excellent, and the track time sufficient --
usually five 20 minute sessions.

In fact, I just returned from LA after hanging out with my CREW who all
attended level one two weekends ago. They were all satisfied with the class.