Re: [ST] Update on Blue Devil

Hey Steve, don't sweat the break-in.

I'm just getting through mine, we should start a 12 step program or something.
If we meet next week, I betchya I can go faster than yooouhooo, nah, nah,
na-na, na.  Just joking.  It's always more fun to be on the backside of a
break-in.

Great to hear you're okay and soon to be back on a bike again.  Labour Day
weekend has taken the life of one of my friends wives and my friend is still
in a coma.  Same exact story as yourself, but, thankfully, not the same
result.

Be well.

Sean
'01 Sprint ST BRG