[ST] (off topic) Keith Code is a Scientologist

Somebody caste to the masses:

"Please consider looking into Scientology a bit
before patronizing his school!  I'm convinced that
if more people had the slightest inkling of what they
were supporting, they would choose another school.-"

I think if you look in the closets of most religions,
you will find some very frightening skeletons.
Indeed, some of our world's greatest atrocities has
been in the name of one man's God over another's. To
demonize individuals for their association there-of is
what the founders of our great country were fleeing
from so many years ago. I happen to be agnostic.
Should I boycott all vendors that do not share my
views (or lack there-of)?  I think not.  If he were
using his business to indoctrinate mindless drones, as
some of the attached propaganda would suggest, I think
we would have heard about it on this list, and he
would no longer be in business. There's an off chance
that he has a job that he loves, doing something he is
good at, which we should all be jealous of.  And, he
just happens to also practice a religion that has
evolved later than most. I'll take his class before
I'll dance around with a rattle snake and then refuse
medical treatment any day.

Stacey
Tulsa
'01 Triumph Sprint ST