Re: [ST] VFR and FUTURA

No it doesn't need WHOLESALE changes but it does need improvements to
stay competitive.. When the new VFR with hard bags comes out, when
the new Kawasaki with hard bags comes out , when the Yamaha FJR1300
is available in the US and with Aprilia's Futura Triumph needs to
stay awake or they'll wake up without a lot of current owners
re-upping with Triumph.