[ST] ST] (off topic) Keith Code is a Scientologist

Stuart Mumford wrote:

>Am I supposed to burn my copy of "Saturday Night Fever" too?
Should we ask everyone where they go to church before we spend any money
with them?

Yes, you should burn your copy of  "Saturday Night Fever", but not because
of Scientology. Disco Sucks!!! I am not a big fan of John Travolta, or Tom
Cruise for that matter, but I just don't care for their acting. If they want
to be Scientologists (or Muslim, Judeo-Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu or
whatever...), that's their business. Keith Code seems to have his (riding)
"stuff" together and helps other people ride more skillfully and therefore,
hopefully, more safely. Nothing wrong with that.
Regards,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------