[ST] VFR and Futura and future of ST

Here's the Interesting thing about the ST. It did
recieve great reviews in most mags. the couple that
didnt like it as well as the VFR are the same 2 I
stopped reading for their obvious bias towards jap
made machines.. the ST is going to need some upgrading
and tweaking.Its possable they have been very busy
w/the new daytona, Spd3, and bonnie america, I believe
its VERY likely that the following model year will
show some very nice refinements if not a basic redo,
at least to the same extent the Daytona went through
for the 02 model year. After all, they have redone
almost everything else.. its the ST's turn now (maybe
Trohpy.. its very dated)

I dont think we may be bold enough to presume that
they unaware of the competition, If the VFR is what
its supposed to be, it will make a real splash on the
market and Triumph will have to answer.. Nor will I
presume that they dont know what we have been bitching
about (forks, shocks, exh, etc.)My money is on a
answer to these gripes and likely more for 03' model
year. I dont have this on any authority, but it makes
to much sence not to be true.(a guy can hope, right)I
just hope that the beautyfull but DATED Trophy dosnt
get the work over first.. it seems to be the most
dated model Triumph has right now. Would just love to
see them make a model between the Trophy and ST,
something along the lines of an ST1100 but with
Triumph charactor and charm, hehehehe yup, a guy can
hope!!

Tony Burke
00' ST (Red)
84' V30 Magna.... soon to be upgraded (S3 maybe)