Re: [ST] VFR and FUTURA

The ST lists for $10,800 give or take a few bucks.. Take a look at
the Japanese bikes for $11,000 ALL of the Asian makes have better
suspension, are fuel injected etc. I'm sorry but Triumph is cheaping
out. And a Falco is less than $12,000.

Erik

PS: I spoke once with Jerry P at Triumph and asked why not a
"special" ST with upgraded suspension maybe special colors etc. His
answer was Triumph though the bike was fine as is!  Maybe Triumph
ought to get out and ride the competition more often.