RE: [ST] green light trigger

> Hi Dennis.
>
> I bought 2 of these earlier in the year when I had my 2001 R1.
> I installed one on the R1, and the other on the Sprint ST.
>
> NEITHER bike trips the light signal with it installed.

Surprise, surprise!  The reason that bikes are some times not detected is
because the numpties who installed the loops didn't calibrate the
sensitivity properly.  Simple as that and almost as simple to fix, except
most public authorities usually can't be bothered to get their thumbs out of
their arses long enough to do it.

Andy