[ST] Off Topic; November European Vacation

Hi Guys!

Richard & I will be visiting the Continent in November with my family.
We'll be flying into Munich, going down to Luzern, over to Salzberg,
then Vienna, Prague, and Berlin before flying out of Frankfurt.  Richard
& I would like to visit a Triumph dealership while we're there, and if
anyone is interested in meeting for a beer or two and talking about
motorcycles, we could be persuaded ;-)!

Please e-mail off list with any information.

Lisa & Richard White
Houston, Texas
'99 Sprint ST (x2)