[ST] Keith Code Part 2

Excellent write up which my experience closely resembled, with one added
bonus.  I took the course at Watkins Glen and riding this historic track
was awe inspiring.
Two points I'd like to make in light of the recent negative post re:
CSS. Everyone I took the 2 day course had an excellent learning
experience with 2 exceptions (strangely, both Ducati riders) who made it
clear from the first class room sessions that they already knew
everything.  Their money would have been much better spent on an open
track day with less structure and more track time.  And we would have
all preferred they wasted someone else's time. As it was, they
interrupted class time "debating" with the instructors and were
reprimanded on more than one occasion for violating the rules of the
school regarding on track conduct. One went home with a broken arm after
the first session of the second day after low siding his bike hauling
ass into a wet turn one on COLD TIRES. Duh!
As to Keith's religion, it was not brought up and only discussed when WE
pressed him about it. He downplayed it and only mentioned that FOR HIM,
it had been a way to overcome mental barriers to riding he had
experienced following some serious crashes.
It still say CSS is one of the best out there, expensive or not.  In the
year since I took the school, my riding is better and safer, not to
mention a lot more fun, than it's ever been.

David
'99ST