Re: [ST] for all - Keith Code's Schools

>     The first time I went to Keith's Calif. Superbike School, he was
>equipped with GPZ550s and did not allow students to bring their own
>bikes

Sounds familiar except I did it at Laguna:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/images/gpz550.jpg

That was the first four cylinder bike I had ever ridden, after owning three
twins and one triple (a Yamaha XS850). Took me most of the course just to
get used to where the powerband was on that bike. The way they had them
tuned it was in the 9-11K range. Even more than wishing I had my own bike,
I wish I had been allowed to use my own helmet. I wasn't familiar with Bell
helmets and couldn't get the strap to stay tucked in. Having a strap
slapping you neck at 110mph is very distracting to say the least.

Now how many other people on this list can say they've owned triples over
800cc made by two manufactures?

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643