[ST] 12K service

I am facing my 12K service.. the book is listing
things that will run the total up over $500. What I
would like to know is what folks here have paid for
the valve adjustment alone??  I will have this done
and the oil changed. Things like the brake fluid I can
do here, and the fork oil will be changed when
racetech is done. I would love to get the engine
related stuff done as Im over 12K at this time. I
turned 12K in SD, when I called the Triumph dealer
there I was terrified to leave the bike w/them. I was
not at all comfortable with their professionality or
prices, so I took the chance and rode home w/o service
being done. I called my dealer from there and they
said no prob. dont worry about the addl' milage.. just
do it when you get back..

Tony Burke
00' ST  (Red)