[ST] Finding an Ohlins

I did the race-tech emulator and springs on the front end of my 01ST and now
find that it is even more important to replace the rear shock. It's slower
to turn in and really wants to stand up HARD if you even touch the front
brake while leaned over. (Yea I know, but some times it's unavoidable)
 Ohlins TR-851  seems to be the choice.  Where is the best place to buy one
and how quick can I get it.  I live in the USA.  Can't find the website for
Kroons (spelling according to Ohlins site).  Any help including price
differences would be appreciated.

TIA,   Jim