Re: [ST] Are we being taken for granted?

I agree with Ashley, the only two things that I have been bad notches
with my ownership experience would be

1) 6 month old bike, and I still do not have all of the correct luggage
parts. That is a 50/50 Triumph/Eurosport Motorcycles in FW

2) Suspension is too wallowie. The more I ride, the more I notice it.

But I can confirm that with a bit of preload, the right peg feeler will
hit before the panier or silencer :-)

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Ashley Bennett wrote:

> Why change a bike that when it is already what people want ? The new engine
> is used so Triumph don't have to make loads of different engines and the new
> one is better ! The only thing I can see that needs improvement is the
> suspension and I don't know why they haven't addressed that. Most guys seem
> very happy with the look of the bike so I suppose it made sense to leave it
> alone, it isn't a sports bike so it isn't quite so important to keep
> changing it's look.
> I don't know if your comment about buying a Ducati is supposed to make
> Triumph take notice ( assuming they listen to this list ) but it always
> amuses me, why not just buy one.

Tom  '01 BRG (13,200 miles)